Monday 26 April 2010

more strange pencil work



A slight update on where I was with this weird pencil fascination I've been rolling with...
Planned a book, its gonna be 9 double page spreads, which means it won't be a drastic ammount of work, but will be the perfect quantity for me to have got something done, and just about not lose interest.
On a side note, I'm not sure how I even feel about these pieces... maybe they'd work better on a MUCH larger scale than i'm drawing them at the moment? maybe they'd be better with oils or acrylics on canvas or something? for the minute, they're quite small and pencil. The giant orb and man image is my current favourite... although, i dislike the way the tentacle things come off the orb.
ah well, check back soon to see the progress of said book.

No comments:

Post a Comment