Thursday 29 July 2010

Pirate Cave WIP - Started photoshopping.

Heres a little section of the piece that I've done so far. Things still need a bit of work, the rest of the image is maybe halfway through shading, maybe not even that. I'm pretty happy with the way this has come out so far though. The water texture will be changed to something that fits better... in fact the whole image was going to rely on textures, but I'm not sure thats a good idea anymore.
We'll see.
I've used a lot more layers than I usually do, for detail and lighting, the lighting is something I'm pretty happy with, as well as the white lines in the water which are my favourite bits so far, little things like this are adding more depth than my previous work has, which i'm very happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment